Clarissa Johal: Tangled Tuesday-Sometimes, I Make Stuff...but not these

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tangled Tuesday-Sometimes, I Make Stuff...but not these

Photo courtesy of  The Kitschy Cuocake
I bought myself a pair of Ouija earrings for Christmas. As you may or may not know, I collect Ouija things and had been scouring the internet trying to find earrings in a particular glass bead style. I discovered a shop on Etsy by the name of The Kitschy Cupcake. She makes some cute things-you should definitely check her shop out. The earrings pictured are exactly what I bought--I love them!

So, sometimes a little light goes on in my writerly head. I started to wonder how difficult it would be to make earrings like this. Turns out, it's not! I learned the style is called glass cabochon and went from there. You can find simple video tutorials, if you are so inclined.

If you don't have the time or inclination, please check out Etsy. They boast some awesome shops and most likely, you'll be getting one-of-a-kinds. My earrings were a deal at $8.00

No comments: