Clarissa Johal: #Paranormal Wednesday-My #Giveabook Picks

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

#Paranormal Wednesday-My #Giveabook Picks

I was lucky enough to receive books for Christmas. Books make excellent gifts year-round. The next holiday is Valentine's Day and personally, I'd rather a book than chocolate, flowers or any of the other "standard" gifts. Here are a few books/authors on my shelf that I've enjoyed and would recommend. 

Horror-Mythology

&
by BROM






Fantasy Horror

&
by Keith Donohue

Gothic Horror-Romance

The Haunting of Maddy Clare
&
by Simone St. James




Dark Fantasy 

by Graham Joyce







Thriller-Suspense

by S.J Watson







Fantasy-Mythology

by Robert Holdstock








Paranormal-Suspense-Dark Fantasy

by Melissa Marr








Paranormal-Suspense-Romance 

by Amanda Stevens

*Four books in this series






And don't forget mine!

Paranormal-Gothic Horror

Musa Publishing

*Indie Book of the Day 2014





Paranormal

Musa Publishing
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

*Second place in the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll 2012





2 comments:

Debi said...

Thank you so much for this! I love book suggestions!
I too would rather recieve a book! I have Struck! waiting for me to red! I am the slowest reader, especially while I reading Anne Rice! Maybe this year I can amp up my reading skills!
I will share and make note of my choices! Thank you again! Happy New Year!

Clarissa Johal, Author said...

Glad you like my picks! Enjoy Struck and take your time! The shadows will wait... ;) Happy New Year, Debi.