Clarissa Johal: Paranormal Wednesday - #amwriting #paranormal #gothichorror

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Paranormal Wednesday - #amwriting #paranormal #gothichorror

This past month, I've been taking a break from blogging. With my last two book releases so close to one another (VOICES on May 19th and THE ISLAND on August 5th), I've been working hard at promoting them! 
But, it's time to get back to what I love most--writing. I started POPPY at the beginning of this year, and plan to be finished by December 2015. It's coming along nicely. 
Here's a taste of POPPY, my next paranormal-gothic horror.


A red-headed, pink-loving mortician who speaks to the dead.
A socially awkward funeral director.

Poppy and Dante from Struck are back.

Something is lingering around Skyview Funeral Home--and it's stealing souls of the departed. With Dante in tow, Poppy is determined to put a stop to it. Will she be able to protect those who are trying to cross over? Or will her soul be next?

No comments: