Clarissa Johal: Announcing the Winner of the "Is it Summer Yet?" Blog Hop!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Announcing the Winner of the "Is it Summer Yet?" Blog Hop!

Thank you to all who entered "Is it Summer Yet?" Blog Hop!  I hope you had fun! The winner of my contest for an ecopy of STRUCK and Cooking with Musa (a gift from my publisher) is Theresa N.

I've sent you a notification email, Theresa--look for it! (If it went to SPAM, please leave a reply here and I'll resend)

If you would still like to win an ecopy of STRUCK or more great books and prizes, please take a peek at The Romance Reviews Sizzling Summer Reads contest which runs the whole month of June.



June 1-June 30th
Sizzling Summer Reads Party
More than 250 participating authors and publishers

More than 200 prizes up for grabs! Grand Prize is a $100 TRR Gift Certificate

Login and join the TRR Sizzling Summer Reads Party! Play games, join the fun and win prizes! You must register and login to play the game

My Q&A is up on June 25th to WIN an ecopy of my paranormal gothic horror STRUCK

1 comment:

Heather R. Holden said...

Congrats to Theresa! :)