Clarissa Johal: Time

Monday, July 30, 2012

Time

Time. It's the one thing I always wish for. More time to write, more time to keep up my social stuff, more time to dance, more time to spend with my family, just...more time. If I could only skip the sleeping thing, I think I would have enough time to do everything I want to do.

This week I'll be getting back into the groove of writing after spending a lovely summer with my kiddos. I've managed some chapters in the novel I'm working on, but with everyone at home, it's definitely been in fits and starts.

Summer dance studio is also winding down with only two more classes left in the session. I'm really sad about summer classes ending and due to time constraints, I'm not sure I'll be able to commit to their fall schedule. Which kind of leaves me on my own.
So, I'm left with a panicked, "What to do?" moment. That, and once again, I'm cursing time.

Forgive me while I spend the next week or so restructuring my days.
Guest Blogger Fridays are still on but my personal posts will probably be a bit uninspired.
Have a great week


No comments: