Clarissa Johal: Wishlist Wednesday - Pippa's Real Tea - Not Your Grandmother's Tea Room @PippasRealTea

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wishlist Wednesday - Pippa's Real Tea - Not Your Grandmother's Tea Room @PippasRealTea


I'm trying to get into the swing of things, but it's been difficult. My family had a great summer vacation...and then, my daughter came down with the coughing crud once we got home. Ugh, airplanes.  Forgive me if I'm in-and-out for the next few weeks because she's still sick.

While vacationing around Seattle, we'd planned to do a ferry hop to Victoria, B.C. Unfortunately, my husband was unable to renew his passport in time to make the trek. I lived in Victoria for several years as a child, and really wanted to show our daughters around. So, as crappy as the situation was, we decided to part ways for the day.

My husband is British--I swear he can smell tea from miles away. He ended up at Pippa's Real Tea located in Port Townsend, Washington. If you haven't visited Port Townsend, I highly recommend that you do. It's a charming, little harbor town founded in 1851 approximately 40 miles northwest of Seattle. They have all sorts of shops to visit and several excellent cafes.

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm an avid coffee lover. Gevalia French Roast is my favorite. I'll drink herbal tea from time-to-time, but only if it's licorice, and only before bed. My husband bought me a bag of Pippa's Licorice Love. It's so good, I had to share. I'll definitely be ordering this tea online and I'm willing to bet their other teas are just as good. I may have to experiment.


Pippa's Real Tea 
636 Water Street, Port Townsend

Website
Facebook
Twitter @PippasRealTea


No comments: