Clarissa Johal: Tangled Tuesday-The Good, the Bad...and the Anticipated

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tangled Tuesday-The Good, the Bad...and the Anticipated

I have a handful of television shows I watch. Thank goodness for the ability to record and fast-forward through commercials because I don't have the patience for those. In the spirit of Tangled Tuesday (and mostly because I'm busy working on my novel and couldn't think of anything else to write about) I thought I'd share my list; the Good, Bad and the Anticipated.

The Good:

The top of my list is Defiance. This show just gets better and better. I love Datak and Stahma. They're complex and wonderful--as well-written characters should be.

Hemlock Grove on Netflix. I just watched the last episode and WTH?? The next season doesn't start until 2015. I'll be glued.

The Dead Files. Amy Allan is one of the few psychics I respect. She helps people (the living and the dead) rather than exploiting them for entertainment purposes.

The Bad:

True Blood ended on a whimper (sorry True Blood die-hards, the finale was lame). We followed Sookie and all her liaisons through seven seasons of awesomeness and she ends up with a faceless man we've never seen before? Um...okay.

The Anticipated:

Bates Motel, which doesn't start up again until 2015. *sad face* Again, it's all about the characters.

My most anticipated is American Horror Story: Freak Show. October 8th can't come fast enough. Bring in the clowns...



No comments: