Clarissa Johal: Thoughtful Thursday...

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday...

After years of nagging by my dentist, I'm finally getting a wisdom tooth removed tomorrow because it's getting too cozy with one one next to it.  My only thoughts on this Thoughtful Thursday are of escape and denial. And possibly a little screaming. I've never had a cavity nor have I had any work done on my teeth so I guess my time has come. Stupid wisdom tooth.

Not sure about a post tomorrow on Frightening Friday--maybe I'll tell you the gory details after it's all over.

2 comments:

Carol Browne said...

It will soon be over and they do give you anaesthetic! You'll be fine.Take Friday off and chill out.

Clarissa Johal, Author said...

Thanks, Carol. I know they do and I opted for a local. Still not happy about it, though!