Clarissa Johal: Thank You, Readers! - July Royalties have Been Donated to @SafeHaven4Cats #shelter #cats #nonprofit

Friday, July 29, 2016

Thank You, Readers! - July Royalties have Been Donated to @SafeHaven4Cats #shelter #cats #nonprofit

Thank you to all who bought my books during the month of July! 
I've donated 100% of my July royalties to SAFE Haven for Cats, a non-profit, no-kill cat shelter & spay/neuter clinic. I decided to sponsor a cat. 
It was hard to choose, but as soon as I saw Vancouver, I knew he was the one. I'm crossing my fingers he gets adopted soon.


If you want to throw some good out into the world, consider donating your time, pet supplies or a monetary gift to your local shelter. Every little bit helps.

2 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

Aw, Vancouver is adorable! I think it's amazing how you donate your royalties during your birthday month. And I agree, our local shelters definitely need our support!

Clarissa Johal, Author said...

Absolutely :) Thank you for stopping by, Heather!