Clarissa Johal: Happy Birthday To Me! - July #charity @SafeHaven4Cats

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me! - July #charity @SafeHaven4Cats

Once again, my birthday month has crept up on me.
This marks the 4th year I'll be donating 100% of my July royalties to a charity.
You can find my books on Amazon, B&N and Smashwords

This year, my charity is Safe Haven for Cats - a non-profit, no-kill rescue organization.
Please check them out, they do amazing work.

We have quite a large, furry family sharing our house, and as crazy as it gets, I can't imagine life without them.

Clockwise - Zeus, Jasmine, Sinbad, Mr. Shelley, Nutmeg, and Clover

Everyone came from shelters or rescue organizations
...except for Sushi-Ball, whom I found in the woods.  He's special 


Have a great July! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful, shared everywhere! Happy Birthday to you :)

Clarissa Johal, Author said...

Thank you for stopping by, Crystal! And thank you for sharing :)