Clarissa Johal: Tangled Tuesday-Sometimes, I Make Stuff...but not these

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tangled Tuesday-Sometimes, I Make Stuff...but not these

Photo courtesy of  The Kitschy Cuocake
I bought myself a pair of Ouija earrings for Christmas. As you may or may not know, I collect Ouija things and had been scouring the internet trying to find earrings in a particular glass bead style. I discovered a shop on Etsy by the name of The Kitschy Cupcake. She makes some cute things-you should definitely check her shop out. The earrings pictured are exactly what I bought--I love them!

So, sometimes a little light goes on in my writerly head. I started to wonder how difficult it would be to make earrings like this. Turns out, it's not! I learned the style is called glass cabochon and went from there. I'll share with you this very simple video I found--if you are so inclined.

If you don't have the time or inclination, please check out Etsy. They boast some awesome shops and most likely, you'll be getting one-of-a-kinds. My earrings were a deal at $8.00



No comments: