Clarissa Johal: July Charity Event! #books #paranormal #nonprofit #cats #shelter @SafeHaven4Cats

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

July Charity Event! #books #paranormal #nonprofit #cats #shelter @SafeHaven4Cats

July Charity Event



My birthday month has crept up on me...again!
This marks the 8th year I'll be donating 100% of July royalties. 
It's my way of giving back to causes I care about.
This year, I will donate all royalties from the sales of my books to Safe Haven for Cats
a non-profit, no-kill rescue organization.
Please check them out, they do amazing work.
Happy Reading!

You can find my books on:
_______________________________________





 We adopted Dusty from Safe Haven in November.
He's my constant writing companion! 


____________________________

UPDATE


Thank you to everyone who bought one of my books this month! 
All royalties were used to sponsor Winni

UPDATE to my UPDATE 😜 - Winni has been adopted!


Winni has been at Safe Haven for Cats for 100 days — I have a soft spot for black kitties and especially ones who are "looked over" because they take a while to trust people. 
Winni will be an excellent companion once she finds her special someone. 
Could it be you?

No comments: