Clarissa Johal: Tangled Tuesday-Pinterest

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tangled Tuesday-Pinterest

Yep. I caved and joined Pinterest. Truth be told, I joined last year but became so afraid of exploiting somebody's photos and infringing copyrights, I stopped. Last night, I was hit with the idea of using Pinterest as an author tool. I'm quite visual and decided to group and arrange my books and characters onto their own boards. As long as I stick to my own photos, those for public use and from Morguefile, I think that satisfies my wariness of stealing copyrights.

I love my inspiration boards. I'll definitely use them in the process of writing. The pictures are always in my head, but it will be nice to let them out for some fresh air.

So, last night I was up until midnight "arranging" and pinning things like a crazed maniac. If you have the time and inclination, hop on over and say hello. And if you're on Pinterest, I'd love to take a peek at what inspires you!

No comments: